FLU & COVID 19 Autumn Booster Clinics throughout October and November 2022
Calling all: over 65year olds*, 50-64year olds*, preschool 2-4year olds, pregnant women*, those with a BMI ≥ 40, 18-49 year olds in “at risk” group* i.e. diabetes. Heart diseases, COPD, asthma, chronic neurological disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, TIA, chronic liver and renal disease and those taking immunosuppressant drugs, carers*, household contacts of immunocompromised individuals*
- You must be over 18 years and have had your first and second dose of Covid 19 vaccines to be eligible for the Covid Autumn Booster.
- It must be 12 weeks since you’ve had your last Covid vaccine.
FLU & COVID Clinic Dates:
- Tuesday 11th October 10.30am-5.15pm
- Wednesday 12th October 10.30am-5.15pm
- Thursday 13th October 10.30am-5.15pm
- Friday 14th October 10.30am-5.15pm
- Wednesday 26th October 10.30am-5.15pm
- Dates for November coming soon.
We are calling the over 65year olds first for FLU & COVID vaccines.
If you are visiting the Treatment Room or attending Omagh Hospital and Primary Care Complex, feel free to enquire at reception, same day appointments available for FLU vaccines every day for our patients.